Tel: (818) 347-9665 PST

TheMuseumSFV@gmail.com

www.TheMuseumSFV.org




Sunday, November 29, 2009

A RAINBOW OF WIGS IN THE NO HO

2009 The Year of Valley History
Santa's Helper - Show window of Mas Hair in North Hollywood - Photo for the Archive of The Museum of the San Fernando Valley by Gerald Fecht Nov. 2009
On my way home from the 2nd Annual "Walk It Off" tour of historic North Hollywood, I found myself on Vineland Avenue and near the endangered Idle Hour Cafe (the Barrel building). While photographing the barrel, I saw the high energy windows of "Mas Hair" store next door. After taking the above photograph, I asked Assistant Manager, Debbie Cisneros for permission to take the photograph of the wig rainbow parade

Mas Hair is located at 4850 Vineland Avenue in North Hollywood.

No comments: