Tel: (818) 347-9665 PST

TheMuseumSFV@gmail.com

www.TheMuseumSFV.org




Saturday, November 28, 2015

TIME FOR SOME FUN!

The Museum has two great events going on today!

First, the annual "Walk It Off" tour (which happens the Saturday after Thanksgiving) is today from 10am - 12:30pm in North Hollywood. More information can be found here: www.eventbrite.com

HISTORIC NORTH HOLLYWOOD WALKING TOUR


Second, our monthly artist speaker series continues today with ceramic artists, Ellen Rundle. More information can be found here: ellenrundle.eventbrite.com

NOVEMBER SPEAKER SERIES: ARTIST, ELLEN RUNDLE


Join us and lets have some fun!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am excited to be a part of the museum and to attend my first event: Speaker Ellen Rundle, and then afterwards to participate in the Museum's Gift shop of local artists, me being one of the artisans.
It is truly a wonderful addition to the art scene in the San Fernando Valley and I look forward to the participation of many more artists, artisans and muralists to contribute to our cultural exposure and development in the coming months. Jo Ann Page, Leather Artisan

Unknown said...

I am excited to be a part of the museum and to attend my first event: Speaker Ellen Rundle, and then afterwards to participate in the Museum's Gift shop of local artists, me being one of the artisans.
It is truly a wonderful addition to the art scene in the San Fernando Valley and I look forward to the participation of many more artists, artisans and muralists to contribute to our cultural exposure and development in the coming months

I really enjoy reading your website. The content is great and informative. I have bookmarked your website because I’ll visit it regularly after this. Keep up this great work.
Great article,thanks a lot for sharing this useful information about
India .india sara

Unknown said...

Thanks for all your information, Website is very nice and informative content.
India . jobs